Thursday, April 17, 2008

Programming projects

I've started playing with Erlang again. I know what you're thinking... "What? Shaun doing something in erlang? Well, I never." There has been that small matter of some people asking me if I would use Erlang any time I present an interesting problem. My normal answer is No, that's not what it's for.

I've been thinking of picking up my DNS proxy code as well as writing a syslog receiver. Look at me reinvent the wheel, with clustering and supervision trees!

We'll see what I find time to get done. There is still that small matter of my day job and having a life at night.

1 comment:

B. Kruger said...

Well, at least you don't have to worry about that day job any more. More time for that night life, and the pursuit of programing languages with absurd names.