Saturday, November 19, 2005

To hack or not to hack

I doubt that this is a question so much as an afterthought. Now before I go on I must reiterate to the reader that when I use the terms 'hack' or 'hacker' I am speaking of it is the sense of programming and not so much in breaking through security. That would be a cracker.

I hack because I have an active mind. In fact, I would say it's a little too active. Too many things that I would like to write are just a little bit out of my league. Or maybe I just need to realign my priorities and stop having a life. Either way, I am a curious person with too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

These things said, I'm going to let you figure out what brand of nerd I am over the course of my posting. Mind you... I am not only a hacker, but for now I will claim it as my title and invite you to figure out who this Shaun Kruger character is later.

-Shaun

No comments: