Saturday, September 30, 2006

Shindig!

Friday night I had a shindig. It went pretty good. The only downside to it was that it started 2 hours after I told people to start showing up. I'm not sure I know how that worked out...

Either way, once a few people showed up everyone started showing up. We played DDR in the living room. Then we moved one of the couches outside and got guitar hero set up on a TV on the front lawn. Finally, I pulled out a pumpkin and Missy and Hannah carved me playing DDR on it.


I will have you know it was awesome.


Andy handed his camera phone to someone and had them get a picture of us. This is Todd, Andy, Myself, Levi, Honey, and Cody. Yes, Todd is holding a video game guitar. And yes, Cody is enjoying his vodka.

Fun times. We should do it again some time.

4 comments:

Bob said...

There was wuite the selection of people there.

And, it has to be the first time a video game has appeared on the front lawn.

Anonymous said...

I'm only sorry I couldn't make it - I was about 400 miles away at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, CO. I'll catch the next one.

Sarah Bellum said...

ddr playing ddr on a pumpkin? i'm sorry i missed it. well, sorta.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing pumpkin carving...Can she carve a pumpkin of Chris Cannon?