Sunday, September 24, 2006

Simple pleasures

I find that I really enjoy stupid stuff. To help qualify that statement lets start with a short list of said stupid stuff:
  • Advanced nonsense
  • Kite flying
  • Blowing bubbles
  • Thinking of ways to cause trouble using items found at Toys R Us
  • Sledding on a couch with skis on it.
The best thing about stupid stuff is that it can help you relax. What are the odds that you can remain irritated after going outside and blowing bubbles? A $1 kite can provide hours of enjoyment. And, don't forget that the rolls of wrapping paper in Toys R Us are great for fencing...

Shaun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaun. I don't think we've met, but I'm a SLC blogger too. Like you, I'm a software and hardware hacker.

Ryan

Ryan Byrd's Ramblings. The Coolest Site In Utah